Debian UK party, 28th-29th August

From: Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 11:32:59 CEST

It's been almost a year since the last time I hosted a stupidly big
party, so I guess it's time to try again.

Date: Saturday 28th to Sunday 29th August (August Bank Holiday)
Place: 87 Kendal Way, Cambridge CB4 1LP (UK) (my house) [1]
Plan: Meet up, get drunk, BBQ. For two days!

RSVP to me, not the list. I'd hope we will have sarge mostly done by
then; expect to join in a BSP.

[1] I'd expect UK Debian people to know where it is by now, but:
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?GridE=546772&GridN=260531&scale=10000

There's also a wiki page at http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2004 with
more planning details.

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra