why your computer is running slow

From: Sean M <nores@e-ticket-marketing.com>
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 21:40:09 CEST

Hello,

Have you noticed your computer running slower than ever?

The reason for that may have to do with online advertisers adding SpyWare or AdWare to your computer without your knowledge. "Spyware" is a common term for files that are installed on your system without your knowledge that allow companies to monitor your Internet activity. "AdWare" is software that will show you popup ads over and over. What they don't tell you, however, is how these files can be extremely dangerous to your PC and could cause major problems with your PC.

We are offering every computer owner, including yourself, the opportunity to scan your computer to see how many "SpyWare" infections your PC has free of charge.

To scan your computer for free, click here:
http://whitebroadcasting.com/dbm83/l.php?959&31338408&riceez420/trekblue8

Our goal is to put an end to shady online advertising so that Internet users can enjoy the World Wide Web without having their privacy intruded upon.

We urge you to run the free scan!

Click Here To Begin Scan:
http://whitebroadcasting.com/dbm83/l.php?959&31338408&riceez420/trekblue8
PLACE URL HERE

Thank you for your time, and we hope that we have been of some help.

We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to
receive our emails please respond here: http://whitebroadcasting.com/dbm83/un.php?738&31338408

To Remove by Mail
e-ticket-marketing.com
PO Box 9