Re: Berlinux 2004

From: Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org>
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 14:33:08 CEST

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [2004-07-09 05:31]:
> For our non-german speaking friends: Nico asked, if Debian would like to
> have a booth on the Berlinux, which will be 22nd to 23rd of october.
> I answered him "Yes!".
>
> Wow, that will be an interesting month:
> 22nd to 23rd Berlinux, Frankfurt
> 26th to 28th LinuxWorldExpo, Frankfurt
> 30th LinuxInfoTage, Dresden

 Another one:

 22nd OS 04, Graz (Austria) <http://www.os04.at/>

> Sigh, can't they coordinate a bit better?

 Why? How would they know then which is more popular? If people should
coordinate better then it should have definitely been the LinuxTag this
year, the Alice Cooper concert over here and the Donauinselfest....

 So long,
Alfie
P.S.: Yes, I'm already trying to kick mikap for writing "Debian Linux"
      as my talk title at the OS 04 page, thanks.

--
 -- quote removed on request of author --
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0301/msg01283.html>