Re: critics about our presence at LinuxTag 2004

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 10:07:09 CEST

Good morning,

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [040709 09:11]:

> We should invite Ralf Nolden or Torsten Rahn to talk about their own
> booth organisation.

Good idea. I'll send them a link to this threat and request for
comments.

Thinking of that, it might be a good idea, to mention this in the DWN,
so maybe we get some feedback from visitors.

[ explanation of their booth ]

> > I'm not sure, if KDE is an good example, [..]

Okay, now that Joey told me a bit more, I see that I got the wrong
impression of their both and therefore apologize.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander