Re: IT/Linux Days at REGIO-Messe Lörrach

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 09:36:53 CEST

Good Morning!

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [040612 14:52]:

> according to [1] REGIO-Messe Lörrach [2] will have IT / Linux Days.
> Sounds interesting; specially because it seems to be not an IT related
> fair.

> Links:
> 1: http://www.pro-linux.de/news/2004/6911.html
> 2: http://www.messe-loerrach.de/

Ugh, I thought I send I mail about that two week ago.

Okay here it comes again:

- We will have a booth (looking at the current plan of the exhibiton
  hall, it will be the biggest one)
- It if for free
- Hardware might be sponsored by HP
- The event will be 11th to the 14th March 2005
- This collides with CeBit 2005
- Daniel "panthera" Baumann will organize the event
- If you live in the swiss french german border area please contact
  him, I'm sure he can need some help ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS: I heard the rumor, that SuSE / Novell won't attend this event, since
they can't afford to be on two events at the same time. Would be nice,
if we could do that ;-)