Re: Free Software Conference @ Manresa (Spain)

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 08:51:27 CEST

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:

> I've attached to this message a Press note about a Free Software
> Conference that is going to take place next week at Manresa. While the
                                           ^^^^^^^^^
I love the time scale Spanish people tend to organise conferences. ;-)
Moreover you might have noticed that LSM in Bordeaux is exactly in the
same week.

> - Thursday mornig we will have a Custom Distributions session with two
> talks; one given by Ian Murdock about Progeny's Componentized Linux
> and another one introducing the Custom Debian Distributions concept,
> given by myself.
Good luck. Perhaps you might like to make a diff between my talk from
Valencia and Karlsruhe which makes it more developer related - if this
is the right auditorium.

Good luck for the conference

       Andreas.