Re: critics about our presence at LinuxTag 2004

From: Jonathan Oxer <jon@ivt.com.au>
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 12:56:20 CEST

Hi Martin,

> The code Alex refers to is at
> http://cvs.infodrom.org/ltp/?cvsroot=ltev

No prob. I didn't know about that. Next time I'm going to give a talk at
a conference and it's likely to be shorter than the allotted time I'll
ask the organisers if I need to hack their management code to allow me
to do it.

> Those who can read know more...
>
> http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2004/faq.html#talk
> http://www.debian.org/events/2004/0623-linuxtag
> http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2004/day.html
> (http://www.debian.org/News/2004/20040619)

Ah, right, thanks for pointing those out. Now that the event is over
I'll read them: and, according to the debian.org/events page, the
audience was to include "interested users". Or maybe I should learn to
read.

Cheers :-)

Jonathan