Re: Hardware (DEC AlphaStation 200 4/133)

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 19:06:01 CEST

Roland Rosenfeld <roland@spinnaker.de> writes:

> Some time ago I offered to bring my good old Digital AlphaStation 200
> 4/133 (Alpha with single 133 MHz CPU, 128MB RAM, quite slow nowadays)
> with me to the LinuxTag (including a 17" CRT).
> What about the space at the booth? Does it make sense to bring this
> antique machine with me (like the last years) or should I keep it at
> home?

Hrm. Depends if its hard to get it to Karlsruhe or not.
I cant guarantee that we have enough place, we know that after we
assembled the booth. If we have place we will use it, if not then not...

Your decision if you bring it to Karlsruhe.

--
bye Joerg
<mechanix> anyone from the MIA team around? tbm?