Re: Covers Pt. II

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 08:37:49 CEST

Lennart Droste wrote:
> So, there we go again :)
>
> I have enhanced the "Fahrkarte"-Layout and made a complete set consisting of the
> front, the backside and the cd-label itself. I have read through all the recent
> comments from the list and hope I included all wishes and changes that needed
> to be done so far.
>
> You can find the three graphiks at:
>
> Front: http://lennart.droste.eu.org/debian/2004_cover_fahrkarte_vorne.jpg
> Back: http://lennart.droste.eu.org/debian/2004_cover_fahrkarte_rueck.jpg
> Label: http://lennart.droste.eu.org/debian/2004_debian_cd_beschriftung.jpg

Wow. The back cover image is really nice. Looks very profesional.
The front is a bit... hmm... dunno... On the Label I would try to
place the logos on a lighter background. Dark blue on dark grey isn't
that easy to read.

What's the deal with the "Legaldefinition"? It looks rather scary.
Better print two nice fortunes, they would be funnier...

No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book