Re: Linuxtag 2004: Different Stuff

From: Lennart Droste <Lennart.Droste@recht.uni-giessen.de>
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 17:58:20 CEST

Zitat von Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>:

> On Mon, 10 May 2004, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>
> > Yeah, and I'd use the swirl (open logo) instead of the official one.
> > Looks much nicer, imho.
> While I do not really care about the look - aren't we *official* booth
> stuff?
> Just wondering - no strong opinion about it
>
> Andreas.

I was told by Joerg to use the shaggy swirl in combination with the vase as the
booth on the Linuxtag represents an official act of the Debian project.
Additionally the images I made are intended to be used on the polo-shirt,
that's why there's the deep black background - it simply represents the colored
cotton.

I didn't start with the layout for the cd-covers because Joerg told me to wait
until I receive a list with the sponsors and their logos. If I'd started doing
the layout for the covers already I would probably end up with a messy puzzle
of logos, images and text-portions that I'd have to rearrange then.

However - back to the logo for the polo-shirts - I made another edition of the
Wappen-Logo without the "LinuxTag" on it and duplicated the old one but changed
the "Linuxtag" to "LinuxTag". ( http://lennart.droste.eu.org/debian/ )

--
Lennart Droste stud.jur.
Alter Wetzlarer Weg 80