Re: Debian Day

From: Daniel E. Atencio Psille <dea@atencio.de>
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 13:35:50 CEST

Am Mi, den 12.05.2004 schrieb Andreas Tille um 10:00:
> On Fri, 7 May 2004, Daniel E. Atencio Psille wrote:
>
> > I'd plea for Thursday - not only because I assumed the DebianDay to
> > happen on Thursday but also as it's not the magic "First Day" and (I'm
> > just guessing) on Friday there will be a lot of very interesting talks
> > that might be more interesting to the audience than those at the
> > DebianDay.
> Soooooo, you are thinking that some other things than Debian are important???
> Nice to know

Ooooh sh**! Should have known that, but now it's over -- at least one
recognized the subtle disrespect I covered in my posting ;)))

hehe ;)

Anyway, I'd really like to know the date when DebianDay will happen
since this may have consequences regarding my acommodation organisation
and the like.

As far as I can see we have two proposed dates, Thursday and Friday.
Which one will make it? I'm not bound to any, only need to know it soon

> Andreas. ;-)))

Best regards,

Daniel

--