Re: Linuxtag 2004: Different Stuff

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 23:40:09 CEST

Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> writes:

>> > I can offer to bring my good old AlphaStation 200 4/166 (166MHz, quite
>> > slow, with 17" CRT) with me. Is this wanted?
>> In theory: Yes.
>> Depends on the place we really have than. Today it says "Boothsize" 24,
>> i think it means m^2. Today it sounds like we dont have the place for
>> it if we get all the subprojects, a beamer, our own Hardware, etc.
>> We are only sure what we really needed after the booth is finished. :)
> Please write down what you plan to do, so it can be used for
> calculating the actual need for space.

Im slowly doing that.
Today it looks like
- "Some" space for the subprojects including their Hardware and Posters.
- A beamer to show many people things. Like d-i or whatever.
- Some PC to show a small amount of people things.
- Place for at least one table to sell the usual stuff like T-Shirts,
  Cups, whatever else we may have and as a place to give donations to
  the project like last year.
- Space for all our Posters.

But I think its better if you are able to not drop the 9m^2 you mentioned
somewhere. We _will_ fill it, really. :)

--
bye Joerg
<maxx> Aqua mach mal man brain....