Re: Linuxtag 2004: Different Stuff

From: Roland Rosenfeld <roland@spinnaker.de>
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 08:18:55 CEST

Hi Joerg!

On Mon, 10 May 2004, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> Looking at
> http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2004/staff.php3 we
> have 27 Members in the Debian Project for this event at the
> moment. If you are missing from the list or if you dont want to
> do work on the booth - speak up now please.

Joey told me, that he added my name to this list, but at the moment it
is still missing (or do I get an old page from some cache?).
I'll be at the LinuxTag from Tuesday evening to Saturday evening.
I think that I'll be able to work at the booth at least for one shift
(I don't have too much time, because I'm there to hear the talks and
meet people...

> 6.) Booth plan / Subprojects
> I dont know exactly how big our booth will be, but as Joey needs
> some info to not cut some space, lets list what I think will be on
> the booth:
> 1 PC and a beamer, painting something on one of our walls,
> 2 PCs to show a single person something, with TFT,
> 1 Server somewhere below the tables. It has a COMPLETE Debian
> mirror, just in case you think about bringing your own, not
> needed. Also the backports.org is mirrored and OOo for woody.
> 1 i386 with a 15" TFT from the Adamantix People, together with 2
> Laptops. I dont think we count space for any Laptops, just for
> things that are static.
>
> Ok, thats where Im sure that the people bring the Hardware to the
> LT.

I can offer to bring my good old AlphaStation 200 4/166 (166MHz, quite
slow, with 17" CRT) with me. Is this wanted?

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--
 * roland@spinnaker.de * http://www.spinnaker.de/ *