help needed at the booth at linux-tag?

From: Pascal Mainini (pascal@impressionet.ch)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 00:54:50 CEST

hi folks

i'm following this mailing-list and i've been reading about the upcoming
linuxtag...
i'm not a debian developer at this time - but i'm interested in helping
the project also in other ways.
this year i will go to the linuxtag almost for sure - and probably more
than one day - so i thought maybe you need someone standing at the boot
and throwing cds to the masses or something like that.
if this is the case - just contact me.
in the case that more people are needed, a good friend of mine would
probably also be avaiable.

if this list is not really for postings like this - or my message was
_that_ useless to you - so please forgive me :-)

kind regards,

Pascal

--
Pascal Mainini             -------  open-minded computer artist