Second announcement - Bug Squashing in Munich, 17/18 April 2004

From: Jens Schmalzing (j.s@lmu.de)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 20:49:14 CEST

[sent to all lists from the first announcement; please reply off-list]

Hi,

as you may remember from this mailing list, a real-life bug squashing
and d-i hacking session is taking place next weekend, parallel to the
bug squashing party on irc. The Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität
München is providing the location, some hardware, and network access,
while you can sleep in Michael Banck's place nearby if you bring a
sleeping bag. We have now fixed the coordinates to:

 Theoretische Physik
 Rooms 317/338/341
 Theresienstraße 37
 80333 München

 16 April 2004, 19:00, open end
 17 April 2004, 9:00, open end
 18 April 2004, 9:00, open end

At all times, you may find the building locked, please call me at
+49-172-8515353 to get in. Friday will be dedicated to setting up the
necessary hardware, while on Saturday and Sunday we can plunge into
the real work.

If you plan to attend, please let us know as soon as possible:

 o when you plan to arrive on each day,
 o if you need a place to sleep during the night,
 o what hardware you are bringing,
 o the MAC address of your laptop's ethernet card, if applicable,
 o what you would prefer to drink.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Munich,

Michael Banck and
Jens Schmalzing.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!