Re: Linuxtag 2004: Boothplan

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 18:50:13 CEST

* Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [040408 00:09]:

> OpenOffice.org makes it relatively painless to have a looping
> presentation.

You volunteer to create one? I thought about that, too.

> Bb is all cool, but it does not really help for people wanting to
> know.

Actually: After more than one year running boothes, I started to hate
"bb" and run xaos in autmated mode instead ;)

> d-i is so easy that this is not really necessary IMHO. We can always
> convince people if they doubt it, of course :)

Well, we know it, and some users know it, too. But Debian has stille the
reputation of beeing difficult to install, we should do something about
that ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander