Re: Debian Day at Linuxtag 2004

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 08:21:02 CEST

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Hi
>
> If we want to have a Debian Day this year we need to have a plan of it
> real soon now. So if you want one: Come up with talks you want to held,
> how long you need, etc. :)

A few proposals have been submitted already, I've listed them here:
http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2004/day.html

     * Andreas Tille
          + Custom Debian Distributions reloaded
     * Daniel E. Atencio Psille
          + Building your own Repository Infrastructure
     * Daniel Kasten + Hauke Goos-Habermann
          + Softwareverteilungssystem m23, Vortrag und Tutorial

The latter is also a part of the free conference program, if I remember
correctly.

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.