Linuxtag 2004: Boothplan

From: Joerg Jaspert (linuxtag@ganneff.de)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 23:54:37 CEST

Hi

No, not the plan of people manning the booth, not now. This one is for
"What do we want to show at the booth?"

For now there are the simple things we always have:
- a beamer to show things to visitors (and to run bb)
- some (i386) pcs to show/do different things on. All with TFTs.

A thing we can do is to show the new d-i on the beamer, as we did the
last years with the boot-floppies installer. :)

The hardware for this is available. Including all network/powercable
stuff we may need. And a server with a Debian Mirror of sarge/sid (lets
hope we dont need woody in June :) ).

If you want to show different hardware like powerpc, mips, sparc,
whatever - mail me and i consider this. The final decision will be
taken after we got info from Joey how big our booth is, but we need to
tell him first what we want to do with it, so he can make it REALLY big
for us. :)

A bit of the booth will be our "Donation Area" where we sell T-Shirts
and maybe other things with a swirl or similar things on it. If you