Re: Universidad Complutense Summer School

From: Sergio Talens-Oliag (sto@debian.org)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 21:29:35 CET

El Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 12:19:19PM +0100, Luis Fernando Llana Díaz escribió:

> Hello,
> I am Luis Llana from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid. This university
> organizes every year an interdisciplinary summer school at El Escorial (about
> 40Km. from Madrid). This year I have been asked to organize a track on free
> software. I would be very glad to invite to someone from Debian to
> participate by giving a conference (45-60min.) and to a round table.
>
> The person who would come, could assist to whole conference. All expenses,
> travel and accommodation are paid by the organization. The track will be the
> first or the second week of August.

  I'm forwarding the message to debian-devel-spanish, just to
  inform all spanish debian developers.

  If nobody else is interested I supose I could assist, and I know I'll
  have time to prepare a talk before August.

  Saludos,

    Sergio.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69