Small note about CeBit

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 18:06:34 CET

Good morning,

just a small note about the preparations for our CeBit booth:

- we are still searching an accomodation
- we are not allowed to sell T-Shirts, posters or something else
- we run out of LinuxTag CDs, so we should make new ones
  - we have some from fosdem and other events left, and Andreas Mueller
    is asking some possible sponsors, so we should get some discs
    financed

At LinuxWorldExpo we met a guy from a Disc press-work in Berlin, who
gave us his business card, and sayd, we might get a better price for our
next discs, if we contact him.
IIRC Jörg Jaspert took the card, to send the data to ... Joey? Or Grisu?
However: Who has that card? We should ask him soon, since CeBit is quite
near.

Andreas Mueller is checking, which image we are going to press, if
everything else fails, we could use an (security) updated LinuxTag 2003
image.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander