Buffet at FOSDEM

From: Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader (leader@debian.org)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 23:09:29 CET

The organizers of FOSDEM are planning to have a buffet for speakers on
Saturday evening and were wondering if people from the development
rooms were interested in participating. A straw poll on IRC showed
that people thought this was a good idea, so I mailed the organizer
and said that we'd be interested. (It's 20 EUR per person, but I
thought Debian could pay half of it.) I need a rough estimation of
how many people are coming. Wouter and I tried to come up with a
listing of people; if you're not on there, please email me privately.
Also, if you think the buffet is a bad idea, please yell asap.

aba
mbanck
weasel
tbm
moray
fabbione
wouter
rene
mjg59
JD
noel
David N. Welton (?)
Benoit Mortier
Alexander Schmehl
Jama Poulsen
Peter Van Tilborgh
Arnaud van dyck
Osamu Aoki
Andreas Mueller
Karsten Merker
Stefan Gybas
Skolelinux: pere + gf, vb, Kurt Gramlich + gf, Markus
p2/peter

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org