Re: FOSDEM Booth

From: Wouter Verhelst (wouter@grep.be)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 19:27:01 CET

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 10:35:50AM +0100, David N. Welton wrote:
> I'd be willing to man it for a few hours, but I think I will be doing
> geek stuff, mostly. And I'm still not %100 sure that I'm going.

Benoit Mortier:
> i could manage it for a few hours

Since I did not receive any negative replies, I went ahead and requested
a booth, too. I'll still need some 2 or 3 more people, at least, to help
man the booth, though; note that you don't have to be a Debian Developer
to do so; any Debian user interested in and knowledgeable about Debian
can help out.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."