Re: next events: FOSDEM + Chemnitzer Linuxtag

From: Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader (leader@debian.org)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 21:40:33 CET

* Nočl Köthe <noel@debian.org> [2003-11-24 18:15]:
> I dont know who will organize the Debian booth this year on these events
> (please tell us:):
> http://www.fosdem.org/
> http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/

> and I will help him so we will bring the whole Debian stuff with us
> to these events:

I'd also like to get posters from
http://73lab2.free.fr/debian_posters/ printed which can be sold. I
talked to Michael Meskes about this to see if credativ can get them
printed and I think he said yes but I haven't heard from him for a
while. Ideally, we'd get a lot of them printed now because they last
long, and then we can distribute them at many different events
(FOSDEM, LinuxTag) and get lower printing costs. We can also give
some to developers from various countries at FOSDEM to distribute.
Debian/ffis can provide funds for this, but it would be great if
credativ could actually get them done (and delivered).

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org