Re: next events: FOSDEM + Chemnitzer Linuxtag

From: Noèl Köthe (noel@debian.org)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 08:21:28 CET

Am Mi, den 26.11.2003 schrieb Andreas Tille um 22:17:

> > http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/
> > Saturday 2004-03-06 and Sunday 2004-03-07
> > Chemnitz, Germany
> I'll be there. Nice to meet you CreDativ people. ;-)

good. So you will the main coordinator for this booth?
If not I will request a booth for us from the organisation people.

> What about the announced T-Shirts?

Andreas Müller will be there too and I think he will bring the t-shirts
with him (we had them on the Linux World Expo)

> > If hardware is needed I will ask codebreaker for his fine hardware pool
> > we had at the Linux World Expo in Frankfurt.
> Normally we've got enough equipment from the organizers but some interesting
> stuff is always welcome.

Daniel has Beamer and TFTs for us.:)

--
Noèl Köthe <noel@debian.org>