Re: Linux Days Luxembourg

From: Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 15:36:12 CET

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 02:07:08PM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 01:06:36PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I may also be there, but will not be able to confirm this until early
> > next week. If i come, i can bring one box (pegasos motherboard + LCD
> > flatscreen).
>
> Although we'll get some boxes from the organizers, I would appreciate,
> if you could bring the Pegasos with you in the case, you can come,
> because exotic hardware is always an eye catcher, especially if it's
> luxembourgian hardware on a luxembourgian expo. :-)

It seems more and more probable that i will be there, altough only
friday and saturday. I will definitively bring my pegasos, altough it is
not all that much of an eye catcher (it will be the micro-ATX beige box
one, not the nicer but bigger cooler-master box i had at LinuxTag. I can
let it open though.

Friendly,

Sven Luther