Re: Linux Days Luxembourg

From: Axel Beckert (abe@deuxchevaux.org)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 15:31:11 CET

Hi!

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 02:05:26PM +0100, Bob Hentges wrote:
> i could help out as well, thought I m nothing more than an "average"
> debian user. Shouldn't be a problem to be there those 3 days.

Cool. Thanks. It's propably useful to have someone local in the team.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 01:06:36PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> I may also be there, but will not be able to confirm this until early
> next week. If i come, i can bring one box (pegasos motherboard + LCD
> flatscreen).

That would be very nice, especially because Genesi (.lu) is a company
from Luxembourg. I expect them to have a booth, too.

> > > And are there any possibilities to sleep those one or two nights?
> > Last year some Debian users offered matress on the floor possibilities.
> This would be nice for me too.

Until now, I got no positive answer regarding that.

BTW: I got the ok from my boss for at least Thursday. Friday depends
on how much work is left... So we have for now

Thursday: abe, grisu (?), bob, sven (unsure)
Friday: andreas tille (13-), abe (unsure), grisu (?), bob,
        cb (afternoon, unsure), sven (unsure)
Saturday: andreas tille, abe, grisu (?), bob, cb (unsure), sven (unsure)

So for now we don't have any boxes for sure, so I expect to bring some
of my old x86 hardware and perhaps the Hamstation, if no other
hardware is available...

                Regards, Axel

--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org - http://abe.home.pages.de/