Re: Linux Days Luxembourg

From: Axel Beckert (abe@deuxchevaux.org)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 14:53:27 CET

Hi!

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 10:49:22PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I'll be there with a talk about Debian Internal Projects and will
> run a Debian booth together with Grisu. Others are welcome.

Christoph Berg (who organized the Debian boot at LK two weeks ago) and
I are thinking about visiting LinuxDays.lu from Friday to Saturday
(maybe I'll be there already on Thursday). Do you need any help at the
booth? I guess 4 people are not permanently necessary to keep booth
running, but it should give more flexibility than two people.

And are there any possibilities to sleep those one or two nights?

> Right. What about the Black T-Shirts stuff Amu wanted to bring to
> LinuxTag?

Regarding booth material: We got this very cool poster[1] for LK from
Joey[2] and it fits perfectly into any Debian Booth. ;-) Currently it
should be somewhere at Linux World Expo in Frankfurt/Main. Would
surely be a nice booth decoration at the Linuxdays.lu, too. :-)

[1] http://www.df7cb.de/pictures/?dir=031014-Linux-Kongress&pic=03
[2] http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/mike.html

                Regards, Axel

--