Re: Expo things

From: Martin Michlmayr (tbm@cyrius.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 15:14:33 CEST

* Wookey <wookey@aleph1.co.uk> [2003-09-30 13:41]:
> Martin Michlmayr suggested ayo as having done some good work and he
> kindly did us a poster

> both debian and emdebian posters here:
> http://73lab2.free.fr/debian_posters/

Oh, these look nice. I'm copying -events-eu in the hope that someone
will get some of these printed in Germany (Michael?). In fact, since
they're so sweet we could print some paper posters and sell them (*).
I know I definitely want one for my room. ;-)

(*) Or I suppose we could give them away; *BSD did that at FOSDEM
iirc. This depends on the price, of course.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com