Re: Debian Birthday Party in Germany

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 21:46:50 CEST

Axel Beckert wrote:
> On the website, there is written, that the party starts after lunch at
> 12 o'clock. Does that mean that a) the party includes the lunch (or is
> lunch before 12 o'clock but not included in the party?) and b) that
> anyone who comes later will miss anything important?

The party does not officially include lunch. However, there's a
REWE market in the "city" which will hopefully be open to at least
12 o'clock.

Whether you miss something important or not is up to your definition
of important and later. There will be barbecue in the evening. The
afternoon will probably be used for chatting (hopefully including RL
chats) and hacking.

> If so, is there the possibility to arrive late friday evening and
> sleep long so that you are in a good condition when the party begins?

Yes.

> A nice place to park my one-man-motor-home would suffice. :-)

Details off-list.

GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."