Re: Language of talks at LinuxTag

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 19:00:43 CEST

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Russell Coker wrote:

> The one I went to was quite good. Most of the talks were in German but there
> were enough interesting things in English to keep me occupied.
So perhaps those people who complained might be proven wrong. I just wanted
to rise this problem and the thread shows that there is some stuff to discuss.

I remember last year I swithced to English just because you entered the
talk. Same way this year for the Knoppix workshop: There was at least
one Italian guy entering and so we swithced to English. For my official
talk the audience was obviousely a non technical and English would be the
wrong language here. But I gave a link to English slides and completely
written talk.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

PS: This is no "I'm one of the good boys" posting but a "I do care about
    language problems and thats why I'm asking" posting.