Re: Language of talks at LinuxTag

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto (fabbione@fabbione.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 14:24:36 CEST

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Michael Banck wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 01:41:00PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> > What really puzzles me is that on linuxtag.de they qualify the exhibition
> > as "EUROPEAN" and they have most of the talks in german. There is
> > something that doesn't really work here. What is my understanding a
> > European exhibition should be able to give out to every european citizen
> > and not only to local ones.
>
> Yeah, and then the germans bitch about LSM being in french :P

ehhehehe but note that I am not complaining about them speaking german. it
is in their right 1000000000%. If it is an exhibitions with a "closed"
target than they should just advertise it in that way.

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues