Re: -Events-

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 11:25:35 CEST

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Michael Meskes wrote:

> Because visitors should be able to identify booth people even if they
> are a few meters away. Also a badge is only seeable if the booth people
> are showing you their front site. What if you see them from behind?
They would immediately went to the professional CreDativ booth very close
to the Debian booth. ;-)

SCNR

      Andreas.

PS: On the other hand I would support kind of uniform T-Shirts but you might
    remember that one T-Shirt per person would not do the job for a four days
    event (I just stick to the 24 hours per day calculation because it is more
    comfortable than 160 hour day ...)