Re: -Events-

From: Christoph Siess (chs@geekhost.info)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 15:42:47 CEST

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 01:21:26PM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> > AFAIK they get a lot cheaper if we order more - What about 50?
>
> Do we get a set that goes to each event, cleaned afterwards and then
> used at the next event by a different person?
>
> If so, I'd additionally like to get one for me privately. Of course I'm
> going to pay that one myself.

Hm that's a good question :), as always - the question is how many money
we are willing to spend. One possibility would be to sell them to the
booth personal for about 5EUR or something like that, so that they can
take them home. I think it wouldn't be a good idea to catch them after
the events for cleaning.

Christoph