Re: -Events-

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 10:51:19 CEST

* Andreas Müller <amu@debian.org> [2003-07-16 00:11]:
> The establishment of a ( german or eu ) event group is necessary
> according to my opinion.

 Good idea. Or rather the <http://www.debian.org/events/booth> page
should be expanded more in parts where it is uncertain.

> I would find now further people, which support this idea.

 Supported.

* Andreas Müller <amu@debian.org> [2003-07-16 00:37]:
> Am Mittwoch, 16.07.03 um 00:29 Uhr schrieb Wouter Verhelst:
>>What's with the crosspost between a public and a private list? That's a
>>stupid idea.
>
> please think next time _before_ you post.

 Uhm, what makes you think Wouter thought less than you when sending
your mail to both debian-events-eu and debian-private? I try to think
about it and see no reason at all to mail debian-private, too.

 So, please stop being rude and maybe you can explain why you think that
this mail is/was appropriate for debian-private, too.

 So long,
Alfie

--
use Mail::Signature;