-Events-

From: Andreas Müller (amu@debian.org)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 00:11:50 CEST

Establishment of an European Event Group

The establishment of a ( german or eu ) event group is necessary
according
to my opinion.
It became impossible for a particular organizing such a event. I must
say,
with the strong cooperation the Linuxtag was a success, I probably
caught
myself 2 blue eyes:) I apologize for the missing t-Shirts,
unfortunately
the visa place of the German consulate in Istanbul refused their visa

I suggest therefore the following:
Establishment of a event group which ensures a professional event
appearance.
Good hardware, it will be begun with finding sponsors, who places
identical
hardware. Continues to be with a clear identification of the booth
personnel .....

I would find now further people, which support this idea.

Again thanks for your assistance with the Linuxtag, special
thanks to Joey.

Regards
amu