First DebCamp/DebConf notes

From: Florian Lohoff (flo@rfc822.org)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 11:00:51 CEST

Hi,
first notes from DebConf/DebCamp for those who had to stay home. After
driving ~1500km from Karlsruhe burning the fuse for the cigarette
lighter through heavy abuse with laptops organisation was brilliant.
Everything was set up - ~30 people already here. Locations are nice except
that we have to leave the Building at 21:00. Leaving the building does
not sound so bad when you see that we have internet at the Gym where
most people stay so hacking goes on in the sunset outside.

Some pictures so far - more to come in irregular intervals:

http://silicon-verl.de/home/flo/images/chronologic/2003-jun-debconf2003

Flo

--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134