Re: Some room left in a car from Oslo to Germany?

From: Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 08:48:30 CEST

On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 04:40:39PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I already found a free seat on the way to Oslo, but unfortunately on the
> way back I'd have to look for something else. So I am wondering if
> somebody is driving by car from Oslo to Germany (the more south the
> better) and that can take me with him. I can take the train in Germany
> for the rest of the way.

Hello, ...

I will probably be going back to either strasbourg or paris finally, not
stopping in northern germany as i thought, so my car will be available,
altough i think you want to go to stutgart, and some others had plans to
o to belgium, so we would need to find an arrangement.

My car is stricly non smoking BTW, and has no aircon.

Friendly,

Sven Luther