Re: Hardwarelist

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto (fabbione@fabbione.net)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 06:59:02 CEST

Hi Andreas

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, Andreas Müller wrote:

> Please check asap if this is correctly:
>
> *Hardware :

Please add

Fabio: 1 i386 laptop, network equipment if needed. Possibly but not sure I
will bring my amiga4k with me (with monitor and keyboard). IPv6
connectivity if the network will prove to work in a reasonable way.

> * Now we should talk, what we`ll show.

We discussed a list not too long ago:

http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2003/booth.html

If there are no major problem we can still use it.

> - IPv6 ?

and of course this is mine (now that is sure i can partecipate)

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues