Re: Going from Karsruhe to Frankfuhrt/Hahn?

From: Michael Vogt (mvogt@acm.org)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 11:44:22 CEST

On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 12:00:39AM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
Hi,

> I will (probably) also take the ryanain flight from Frankfurt to Oslo on
> Monday. Did anyone already figure out the best way to get from Karlsruhe
> to Frankfurt in time to reach the 10:25 plane?

I'll take this flight as well. I plan to go by car from Karlsruhe to
Frankfurth(Hahn). I'll take Rene Engelhard and Martin Michlmayr with
me, so there are one or two seats free seats left :)

My plan is to start at Sunday evening from Karlsruhe, drive to the
mosella(mosel), sleep in the house of my parents (they live there) and
then go to Frankfurt/Hahn (it's only ~30min drive from where my parents
life).

> Joachim
Michael

--
GPG Fingerprint = EA71 B296 4597 4D8B 343E  821E 9624 83E1 5662 C734
You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Nethack When...