Re: LinuxTag 2003-Info

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 13:07:43 CEST

Andreas Mueller <amu@tr.debian.net> writes:

> Hardware :
> Alexander W. : HUB, a NetworkCard and some cables.
> Arne W. : beamer, sparc, i386, 3 TFT
> Noel K. : webcam
> Roland R. : alpha
> Joerg W. : 2* i386, kable, switch
> Andreas M.: Sony PS2
> Gergely N.: mac68k

Hm, i offered 2*i386 (i can only bring one). I have a unused 16port
Switch here, i take this to the LT too.
At least on the Infodrom Site there is nothing in the Database for
Joerg W.

> setup booth Wed. 7- 22 <x> From ~ 15:00 on. Maybe a bit earlier.

> TH 9-11 <x>
> 11-13 <x>
> 13-15 <x>
> 15-18 <x>

> FR 9-11 < >
> 11-13 < >
> 13-15 < >
> 15-18 < >

Unknown yet. :)

> SA 9-11 <x>
> 11-13 <x>
> 13-15 <x>
> 15-18 < >

> SU 9-11 <x>
> 11-13 <x>
> 13-16 <x>
> booth degration
> 17-18 <x>

> If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me

I already tried to ask you something in a private Mail to your
first post of this data. Do you got them (there was no answer until now)?

--
bye Joerg
Die dümmsten Hähne haben die dicksten Eier.