Re: Posters for the Debian-Booth

From: Alexander Schmehl (schmehl@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 12:34:06 CEST

* Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> [030625 11:10]:

> If we should need new ones I can try to ask here (on the uni):
[..]
> Do you have the posters somewhere online (to show them to him?

Well, take a look at the events Page [1]. We have these two nice
posters [2] and [3], big colorfull and a good eye-catcher.

Thimo created the Worldmaps [4] and [5], I think I have the last one.
But it has a coffee stain (might count as a reef in the atlantic
ocean).
And I think I still have his Poster from the Heidelberger Linux Poster
[6].

Oh, and Joey has some posters [7], too. But I didn't checked them, yet.

Sincerely
  Alexander

Links:
1: http://www.debian.org/events/material