Re: LinuxTag 2003-Info

From: Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 08:03:25 CEST

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 07:35:27PM +0200, Andreas Mueller wrote:
> LinuxTag 2003 is starting very soon...
>
> LinuxTag 2003
> July 10th - 13th, 2003
> Karlsruhe, Germany
>
> If your`re listed here you got your login:

Andreas,

Please remove your too restrictive (to not say broken and other less
sympathic things) spam filter when asking about replies for LinuxTag.

Filtering out France biggest ISP seems a bit strange to me, are you sure
whoever you trust for your spam filtering rules is not crap, severly
outdated, or maybe even having hidden agendas ?

BTW, i will bring my pegasos to LinuxTag, so we can continue the ppc
live CD work you began.

Friendly,

Sven Luther