Re: Going from LinuxTag to DebConf

From: Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 09:21:46 CEST

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 02:12:00AM +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 01:19, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > I will probably go from LinuxTag in Karlsruhe to Frankfurt Hahn and
> > fly to Oslo with Ryan Air. Is anyone else interested in doing the
> > same (note that Frankfurt Hahn isn't really close to Frankfurt at
> > all).
>
> What arrangements have people made in the end?
>
> I'd been planning to fly to DebCamp/DebConf from the UK, but I'm now
> looking at visiting LinuxTag first, if I can sort it out in time.

Notice that a few of us are planning to go to debconf by car, which
could be especially interesting for you as there are more places for the
way to debconf as for the way back.

Also considering that the ryanair airport seems to be at 3,5 hours from
karlsruhe by standard transportation, you could already be half-way
trough germany in that time.

Friendly,

Sven Luther