Re: Deadline Lt2k3-CD

From: Christian Weerts (christian@familie-weerts.de)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 23:04:54 CEST

Christian Weerts wrote:
> Michael Bramer wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > It is time to make the LT03-CD...
> >
> > We have some sponsors (thanks to Christian to collect all this sponsors)
> > and now we must make the CDs.
> >
> > The time schedule:
> > 19.6 frozen the CD images (Sven ok?)
> > 21.6 images for the covers and label
>
> Ok for me. I wait just for one high-res logo to add to the covers (Boris?)

Still waiting for the logo.

Until know, Grisu asked me to add some kind of "honor" about the JschG
(see thread in this list). He hopes to get more discussion on the booth
about the new law. See at my updated Webpage and give me comments
quickly. http://www.familie-weerts.de/projects/debian/lt03.html

The text is well known hold in german, because it's a (typical?) german
law.

Gruss,
        Christian

--