Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 07:22:29 CEST

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 07:35:29PM +0200, Sven Hoexter wrote:
> > > I'll give it a try and if it works and makes sense fine if not I'll
> > > through the plan away. 75MB out auf 650MB is quite a lot.
> >
> > Any news on 700MB?
> I haven't heart something from Grisu so I hope it's ok. Actualy I or

This should be ok.

But verify that you burner can write all the data and that you can read
this all back.

The last Knoppix is some bytes to big for my burner...

> 1. If you select all X-Window System and Desktop Enviroment via tasksel
> a bunch of KDE packages are installed but kdebase is missing. Pretty
> useless if you ask me but I don't have a clue where to fix it ATM.

Don't use tasksel the 'Task:' tag from the Package file? If yes, you
should add something like 'Task: Desktop Enviroment' in the kdebase
entry.

Gruss
Grisu

--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
the steps:  "What's Linux?", "Should we use Linux?", "How do we use Linux?",