LT2k3, Searching for a car

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 21:39:04 CEST

Hi

Im searching for one with a car that can pick me up here.
Im living in Fulda, if you use the for some time A7 you may be able to
carry me and my 2 PC's to the LT. Of course I pay some of the costs.

My only other "Driver" would need to drive ~ 150km extra only for me,
which makes 1.5hours. Too bad.

If i dont find anyone i will travel by train, but then i cant bring any
hardware except my Ibook to the LT. :()

--
bye Joerg
<Christian> bignachos: the famous pornview maintainer?