Re: Proposed Schedule for the Debian Day

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 12:13:43 CEST

hauke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >Here's the list of talks that don't fit into the above schedule. If
> >their respective speaker is interested in giving the talk anyway,
> >there is still time on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
> ><http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2003/workshops.php3>
>
> I would like to hold the speech "Softwareverteilungssystem für Debian:
> [36]m23" at saturday. If possible, I would take the 12:00 - 13:00 slot. Is
> this slot still free? I can hold the speech at other times but this slot I
> would like most.

I've assigned this slot for m23. Thanks a lot. If possible, please provide
a summary that can be displayed as well.

WARNING: Do not execute!  This software violates patent EP0394160.
http://www.elug.de/projekte/patent-party/patente/EP0394160
echo -ne PROGRESSBAR\\r;for i in `seq 11`;do sleep 1;echo -n -;done;echo