Re: Proposed Schedule for the Debian Day

From: Daniel K. Gebhart (dkg@con-fuse.org)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 22:28:05 CEST

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 12:29:39PM +0200, Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote:

Hej,

> Martin Banck already said: Ich fände es schade, wenn der Hurd-Talk
> unter den Tisch fallen würde. Hurd macht Debian etwas mehr
> besonders, und ich halte das von außen betrachtet für Debian und
> Freie Software allgemein für wichtiger als z.B. das
> Debian-Mentors- -Projekt (nicht, daß ich mentors für unwichtig
> halten würde...)

For sure. Hurd is more important to the world than the mentors project. I
don't wanna be responsible for "dropping the Hurd-Talk under the table"..
If more persons aren't interested to the mentors-talk I could drop it
under the table. :) What do you think about?

so long,
 Daniel K. Gebhart

(  oo   Key fingerprint = 10A6 A760 2635 6184 981A  B19E 03AC D8F6 F412 9574
 \_ |
   \O   ...."Have you mooed today?"...