Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 12:03:42 CEST

Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Fre, 2003-06-06 um 07.26 schrieb Josef Spillner:
> > I have asked around and quite a few games people are interested in a
> > discussion about the topic, about 45 or 90 minutes.
> > Would this be appropriate for a workshop slot?
> > (Using "Freie Spiel- und Lernsoftware und der Jugendschutz" or a similar
> > topic.)
> Well, if it should be a discussion, you should find someone that is pro
> the new Jugendschutzgesetz, or the whole discussion will not be too
> interesting. But I have no idea where to find such a person :-)

In general I like the idea. You should try to find somebody from the FSK/USK
to attend and/or some politician (see the last but 1-3 c't magazines that
listed some). A panel discussion does only make sense if both sides are
represented (pro and contra).

We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds