Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 09:42:20 CEST

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 08:44:24AM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:

Hi Grisu,

> Please make all the time a cc:grisu@debian.org if I should read this
> mail in time...
ok

> On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 11:53:40AM +0200, Sven Hoexter wrote:
> > Changes: [1]
> > - modified the base-config package so that we now ask if the user would like
> > to add unoffical backports to his sources.list
>
> one question: the first install stage support i18n and you can choose
> german. If you choose german have you german or english base-config
> after the reboot?
english. I don't know about a Debian release where you have the language
you choose during the base install after the reboot.

> > The timeline
> > Grisu, what is a good release timeline so that we have enough time to test and
> > you've enough time to get the image to the manufacture?
>
> (don't forget the CC the next time...)
*g*
> IMHO we need the master at June 23.
Hm not much time left. Eduard has build new _untested_ bfs. I'll test
them this evening and if they work I'll upload another new Image.
I hope that this will be the last major change. With a look at the timeline
it will be the last major change.

> > Joey, something new about the debian.html file and the sponsors.txt?
>
> But we need some sponsors! Can someone phone the old sponsors and ask if
> they will support us this time again? I don't have really time for this.
Christian has offered some help with this but he would like to have the
contact persons and telefon numbers.

Grisu what about a new pdf of the "Debian Guide"? Or should I kill this
task from my todo list and use the version from last year?

Sven

--
It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
You want to know her like she knows the whole world